Monday, May 25, 2009

Thank You

Hi guys! It's going to be a very hot Memorial Day here, and we may get some rain. We're going to the river this afternoon, just to relax a little. Hope you're all having a great day with family and friends. I found this video on Youtube, that I wanted to share with everyone. And I want to say thank you to my Dad, who served his country in the Navy and the Air Force, and who has now gone on to glory. Thank you to my DH, who served in the Air Force, and my dear brothers-in-law and nephews, who served in the Navy, Air force and Army. And thank you to all those men and women whose names I do not know, and faces I'll never see. You've kept our country safe and free. For this, we say,"Thank you"!
Blessings,
~M~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous karen said...

thank you this was nice to see :)and know people still care

May 29, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home