Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Video Tutorial #2 Cricut Purse

Hi guys! It's a beautiful Tuesday and the sun is so bright, that it's blinding me. We've had so much rain and cloudy skies, that my eyes can't adjust to all this sun. I hear more rain is on the way, so I'd better enjoy this sunshine, right? We made these little Cricut purses in the workshop last week, so I thought I'd make one for my 2nd video tutorial. They are so cute,and easy and fast to make. You could make lots of these to keep on hand for those little gifts, or make a bunch for a girl's slumber party. They'd also be fun to give when you have a get-together with your girlfriends. Just a fun little project!

Have a good day, everyone,and thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
~M~


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love waching your videos. You have a lot of the same tools and techniques that I do and it makes it that much easier for me to copy your stuff :-)

Well, now I have to ask my daughter if she would want these or those sour cream pouches for her party.

Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us!

May 12, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Love my little Cricut and my TBBM cart! My Mom always said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so thank you very much!

When is your daughter's birthday? If she's having boys and girls, you could do sc containers for the boys and purses for the girls.
Ttyl

May 12, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home