Friday, April 24, 2009

Variation of Black & Pink


Good morning! It's going to be sunny and 80 degrees today! I'm so excited, and hoping that warm weather is really here to stay this time. I've had a long, hard week at work, and I'm so ready for the weekend. We'll probably go to the travel trailer on the river, and flush the antifreeze out of the water lines, and get it stocked and ready for the summer. FUN!

I've been too tired when I get home to make any new cards, so I did a variation on a card I posted last week. I think I like this one better with the new flower and butterfly stamp. And my 230 stamps came from HSN. Love them! Can't wait to get started making some cards with them. There are so many to choose from, that it's going to be hard deciding which one to start with. The little owl stamps are so cute!

I've joined a new message board at http://www.paperwishes.com/ You should check it out. I've made lots of new friends, and seen some great cards and pages that they've done. You get lots of great tips too.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings, ~M~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home