Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fancy Fan Card


Good morning! After yesterday's rain and thunderstorms, we are having a gorgeous sunny day. I hope this beautiful weather will stick around for tomorrow's sunrise services and Easter egg hunts.
I'm afraid I didn't do a very good job of photographing this card. It's one I made for a class a while back, and it's much prettier in person than this photo shows. It looks difficult to make, but is fairly easy. It's made using foam tape, a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card blank and a tassel from the fabric store. When I get time, I'll try to put together a tutorial showing how it's made. It could be used for Mother's Day, a birthday, thank you or thinking of you card. Anyway, it's a fun card to make.
Hope you all have a blessed Easter!
Blessings, ~M~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home