Friday, April 3, 2009

Rebel's Money Card




Hi guys, we're having typical Spring weather. Yesterday was beautiful, sunny and 70 degrees. Today is windy, rainy and a forecast high of 58 degrees. I know we need the rain to make the flowers grow, so I won't complain. Our red and yellow tulips are getting ready to bloom and they are going to be gorgeous. I'll be sure to post a photo when they open. Our azaleas (did I spell that right?) are small, but covered with hot pink blooms. Absolutely beautiful!
My DDIL calls my middle granddaughter "Rebel". Tomorrow is her 14th birthday. What do you give a teenager for her birthday? MONEY! I decided to try making a money card, and this is what I came up with. The white band with the stamped butterfly, acts as a closure, since the card doesn't come in an envelope. If you wanted to mail this card, it will easily fit inside a #10 (business size) envelope. The inside bottom of the card folds up to hold the money, check or gift card. Cut a half circle along the center of the top of the fold, with a 1/2 " round punch to make removing the money easier. Hope "Rebel" likes her card, but I know she'll like the money... LOL! Have a great Friday!
Blessings, ~M~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home