Friday, March 27, 2009

Elegant Anniversary Card


Good morning! It's been a long, busy week and I'm ready for the weekend. TGIF! My in-laws are having their 64th anniversary in about 2 weeks, so I went ahead and made their card. The elegant black and white background paper was downloaded from Crafters Kitchen. Sixty-four years of marriage is quite a milestone. I hope my honey and I live to see our 64th and beyond! We will celebrate our 43rd anniversary in December. It goes so fast!

We went to our DS's house last night for our youngest granddaughter's 2nd birthday. She is so stinkin' cute! Yes, I am prejudiced, but she REALLY is adorable. Can't believe she's 2! It goes so fast! Do you see a theme here? Life comes and goes in the blink of an eye, so we should live it to it's fullest, and thank God everyday for all our many blessings! I'm feeling very blessed today, for my wonderful husband, children and grandchildren. Enjoy your day!

Blessings! ~M~

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the black and white theme. Classy! Reminds me of my blog. :)

Hugs!

March 27, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thank you! I thought 64 years of marriage deserved a classy card...lol!
~M~

March 27, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home