Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, again

Hi, it's a grey, gloomy, windy day outside. It is however, going to be 65 degrees today, so I can't complain about that. I'm just tired and grumpy today. I'm trying to make myself do as my "quote of the day" says, "sing anyway". I'm almost done with the mini-album and have cried through most of it. Looking at my sisters, brother and my parents, who have both passed away, has been very hard. I'm going to love having the mini-album though. Whenever I start really missing them, I can take it out and look at them and remember how much I love them all and how much fun we all had growing up together .
I was finally able to get Sophie to be still for 5 seconds so I could take a couple of pictures. I need to get her album up to date. She's such a wonderful little dog and such a good little friend. Can you tell, I kinda love her! Have a good Monday, everyone. ~M~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home