Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bunny Feet Card



I waited up for DH to get home from his business trip, and he didn't get home until 2 am! He is beat, but had to go back again today. The job is about 4 hours away in the western part of the state, but we're hoping he'll get done earlier today and get back home and get some much needed rest. Don't know how he's functioning...I'm like a zombie!

Here's an Easter card I made a while back. Easter will be here before we know it. I'm planning to make some candy boxes for the grandkids Easter candy this year. Last year I made little Easter baskets with my Cricut. I had just gotten it, and was thrilled with what it could cut out. I'm almost finished with my mini-album and then plan to make a few St. Patrick's Day cards to post. Have a great day everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home