Friday, February 27, 2009

valentine cards

















Here are a few of the library Valentine Card Workshop cards. The 2 cards with the hearts are made with a technique called paper piercing. You gently punch holes in your cardstock with a straight pin, hat pin or paper piercer. You can follow a pattern which you put on top of your cardstock, or you can just punch holes around the edges or scallops of your cut-out card design pieces. It will give you sore fingers, but the raised design effect to your card is worth it. I really enjoyed teaching the workshop, and hope they'll ask me to do more.










Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Lynn Baker said...

I LOVE these cards! And, I know everyone who took the class LOVED them, too! One of my co-worker's daughter-in-law was there and told her how amazing your cards are!

February 27, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home