Friday, February 27, 2009

The Power of Positive Thinking

Just like I said...DH came home, turned on the TV, it flickered a few times, and now is just fine!
He didn't even have to bang on it. What a relief (for now, anyway). DH wanted to go to Cracker Barrel for his birthday lunch. It's fish day and he loves their fish. He wouldn't let me tell them it was his birthday so he could get a dessert. He didn't want the attention. Now he'll have to wait for his birthday cake on Sunday. I did make him some giant chocolate chip cookies the other night, so he can munch on them. He won't want much for dinner, since he had such a big lunch.
I can't believe how much fun I'm having with this blog...but sooner or later it's going to get me in trouble. I can't stay off of it and I know there's probably something else I should be doing right now. DH has had 2 phone calls since he's been home. One from his sister and one from his Mom & Dad. They called to wish him a happy birthday. I gave him a Stanley Dual Melt Pro Glue Gun for his present. Woo Woo! It's what he asked for several months ago and he thought I forgot, so he was quite surprised. Gotta go see what DH wants for dinner.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home