Friday, April 17, 2009

Power Supply Has Arrived!

Hi! The mailman just brought the new power supply for my poor computer. YEA! I am so happy that I'll soon be able to scan and print again. I started a card this morning, but couldn't finish it because I didn't have a way to print the sentiment for the front of the card. It's a Mother's Day card and I don't have a stamp with that greeting. I did, however, get some new clear stamps yesterday, as well as a new Martha Stewart fern punch and lots of new colored pencils. I used 2 of the new stamps on the card I'm working on right now. I'm really liking how it's turning out, and will be glad to get the sentiment printed out, so I can finish it and post it. If DH gets my computer back up and running, I'll post it tonight.
Blessings,
~M~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you create next!

April 17, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home