Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Waiting for a Power Supply

Good morning! After yesterday's heavy rain and thunderstorms, we are waking up to a beautiful sunny day. The wind took most of the blooms off the tulips, but they were just about done anyway.
Yesterday DH looked high and low, but ended up having to order the power supply for my computer. It probably won't be here until the end of this week or first of next week. I'm going to have to hook this laptop up to my printer so I can print the inside of my cards. I had lots of verses and poems saved in the other computer, and I hope they didn't get lost when the power supply burned up. I'll never be able to find them all again. Lots of them were from my card classes at Paper Cutz and I'll be so sad if they are gone. I still miss my store and all the customers. It was fun seeing them and what they were working on...especially at the crops. We alway had lots of fun!
Have a good Tuesday...the tax man cometh tomorrow!
Blessings, ~M~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Sorry to hear about the storms but glad the sun came out. Love your blog.

Pop over to mine I have something for you. Trish :)

April 15, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home