Saturday, April 18, 2009

Black & Pink Mother's Day Card




Good morning! It is gorgeous outside and supposed to be in the 70's today. At last, maybe the cold weather has gone for us. Those poor people out in Colorado are having a snow storm! I hope it's their last one of the season. They need Spring too.
Bless his heart, DH put in the new power supply and fixed my computer. He can fix just about anything. Here is the card I was finally able to put the sentiment on. I used 2 of my new stamps on it and colored it with my new colored pencils. I'm getting into stamping so much, that I went to the scrapbook store yesterday to see what stamps they had, and bought 2 more sets of clear stamps. She was having a 30% off sale and I couldn't stop myself. One set has a guitar stamp and a"You rock" stamp. Couldn't pass that up, LOL! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
~M~

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice card-- I love the colors together! I have just started using more stamps too, aren't they so much fun!!!!

--Ang

April 18, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Yes, I'm going a little crazy over them!

~M~

April 18, 2009 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

P.S. Thanks so much for the compliment!

April 18, 2009 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Love the cards, i really must do some more rubber stamping. Trish :)
PS thanks for your comments about my cards. I am on facebook.

April 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home