Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dustin's Dragon Birthday


Hi! I've had a busy Saturday, as I'm sure all of you have too. Went to Walmart earlier to pick up a few things and I checked out the new Sharpie and Bic markers on the advise of my friend, Angela over at designsos.blogspot.com She has started giving tips on new products and said give these a try instead of the pricier Copic markers. I picked up a set of 24 color, fine tip Sharpie's for around $17.00, and I came home and tried them out on this little dragon birthday card. It's a digital stamp I downloaded from dustinpike.blogspot.com I've been using MCPT, but thought I'd give the markers a try to see how they compare. I love the vibrant colors and the "coloring" was very fast and easy. Thank you Angela for the great tip! I'll be using these markers a lot. Have a good night everyone and thanks for checking in!
Blessings,
~M~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ohhh, he turned out so cute! I love the bright colors too! The layout is great as well. What's not to love about this card?!?!

Another thing I found is that the markers tend to do even better on watercolor paper. You can get that at Walmart for around $2 too.

Thanks for the shoutout

May 24, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home