Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Butterfly Wishes



Good afternoon,

It's deary, gloomy and rainy out today. A great day to stay in and make cards or scrapbook! This should be called my Martha Stewart card...MS cardstock, MS pearls, and I used my favorite MS punch. Love these blues and greens together, and there's just enough black with the sentiment, to "anchor" the pastel colors. The butterflies were cut with my Cricut, using the Paper Pups cartridge.

Have a good night and thanks for coming by!

Blessings,
~M~

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Like I said before, your cards just keep getting better and better. This is absolutely beautiful! I need some butterflies on one of my next cards-- I never would have known about that...
Where did you get the pearls?

P.S.
My new blog site is http://www.designsos.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the comment on there!

Anj

May 13, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thanks Angela! I got the pearls in the MS wedding crafts. Love 'em!

Mary

May 13, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know anyone with a birthday soon? :D Will that someone be seeing their card? :D

Hugs!

May 20, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home