Friday, May 22, 2009

Video Tutorial #4 Cricut Grad Card

Hi guys,
Are you ready for a 3 day weekend? I sure am! We don't really have any plans, as it may rain. It will just be nice to maybe get a little rest.
I've gotten 4 graduation invitations in the past 2 weeks, for 3 nephews and 1 niece. I decided to make these black and white cards for the boys, but have to come up with something a little more girlie for my niece.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend everyone, and be safe!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
~M~

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shellys Crafts said...

Love the card.I have to make only one this year and I think I'll use that cartridge. Thanks for the idea. I always forget that is on that cartridge.
Thanks for sharing. love your blog. shelly

June 1, 2009 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thanks so much Shelly. There is so much on those cartridges, especially Wild Card. Love my Cricut!
Blessings,
Mary

June 1, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home