Monday, June 1, 2009

Dustin's Girl Grad


Hi guys, Hope you all had a good weekend. Our's was really busy and went way too fast. I didn't feel much like making a card, but needed to get one done for my niece, who just graduated from nursing school. I had downloaded this graduate girl digi stamp from http://www.dustinpike.blogspot.com/ I colored her with Bic markers (don't look too closely...I'm not very good at coloring!), and added some Stickles to her necklace and tassel. The paper is from HOTP. The button, brads and chipboard blurb are from my stash. The ribbon bow is American Crafts.
Have a good Monday, everyone and thanks for taking time out of your busy day to check in!
Blessings,
Mary

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She looks great- and the coloring doesn't look bad like you said. Love the card!

June 1, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thanks Angela! Hope my niece likes the card.

Blessings,
Mary

June 1, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Shellys Crafts said...

This is a really cute card.
And to answer your question if we are near the canadian border. I can see it from here.LOL. We live right next too it...Yes our growing season is short. Too short. Its beautiful here though. Lakes, trees, and not many people..alot of wildlife.
I usually have to order my craft supplies. We have one craft store, but i OWN more than they have..LOL
thanks for your comments.. love them. bye. shel

June 1, 2009 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Really cute card mary and has given me an idea for a similar card that I need for my friend's daughter. Trish :)

June 2, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home