Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Like Your Style Award!



Hi everyone!
Hope you're all having a great Thursday! I received this awesome award from Janis at Pause Dream Enjoy. It is so unique, and you'd never guess...it's a photo of her daughter's eye! That is just too cool! Thank you so much for this award, Janis!
Here are the rules for this award:
By accepting this award, you recognize that the giver 'LIKES YOUR STYLE'. You agree to display this award proudly on your site, and include a post linking back to the giver. And because there are so many blogs out there with great style, you will share this award with them... however many that may be.
Here are some of the fantastic friends I've met and really LIKE THEIR STYLE:
Beach Front Greetings
Dizzy Lizzys Creations
Coconut Lounge Creations
Please visit them by clicking on their blog name. They're very talented ladies!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Mary

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rikki Holley said...

WOW Mary, that is just the cooles award and I LOVE it :0) Thanks so very much.
It is neat how it was made, Janet's daughter has beautiful eyes.
Thanks again and I am proud to give it a special place on my blog.
HUGS
Ri

July 9, 2009 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Xonetra said...

YOU ARE THE BEST MARY !!! EVER !!!! im at work now but when i get home i will post these beautiful awards on my blog ! (both of them) LOL !! and i will pass it on !!!

July 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Woot! Thanks so much Mary, my very first award!
I will display it proudly on my blog...thanks so much for thinking of me,hugs!
~Lizzy

July 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home