Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello Little Friend



Happy Friday!

Hope you all had a great day and are ready for tomorrow's fireworks. I was off, but had lots of laundry and cleaning to do. DH brought a cabbage from his garden for me to cook for supper. We had pork chops, baked potatoes, sliced tomatoes, boiled cabbage, cornbread and sweet tea. Yum! After supper I finally had time to make this card. I went online last night and found this little kitty and fish bowl. I colored him using MCPT, and you can't tell from the photo, but I cut him out and mounted him on foam tape. The cardstock is American Traditionals, ribbon is American Crafts, and the blue crystals are from Colorbok.

Have a good night everyone and I'll see you tomorrow!
Blessings,
Mary

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Janis Lewis said...

What a bright, sunny fun card!! You did a great job on the coloring. The ribbon and layout is perfect! Have a fun and safe 4th. Hugs!

July 3, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Card- I love how the image and sentiment go together too!
Dinner sounds yummy. I may have to make that for dinner tomorrow, although DH can't have caffiene.

July 3, 2009 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger R. Lynn Baker said...

We had cabbage last night, too! :) Then, I made a coconut cake, and the house smelled much better, LOL! The cabbage was good though-- I even ate some, and Tyler LOVED it!

July 4, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

such an adorable card. Love the colors. Love the stamp!! Great design!!

Hugs

July 6, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home