Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July Wednesday

Hi everyone,
Today is Christmas in July Wednesday. Janis from Pause Dream Enjoy has done 2 Christmas cards this week. Aren't they the cutest? Love 'em both!


Be sure to check out Janis's blog to see more of her great cards.



Carole at crayola58 made this awesome star card! Wow! For the instructions and lots more step by step photos of this wonderful Christmas card, be sure to check out her blog. She's a very creative lady!




I'd love to post your card for next Wednesday's Christmas in July! Just leave me a comment with a link to your card and I'll be sure to post it next Wednesday. Get a jump start on your Christmas cards this year and let us have a sneek peak!
Blessings,
Mary

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Carole Beath said...

Hi there....I caught up with your blog from Janis. In case I am in time for your Wednesday post, please, if you like, pop over to www.crayola58a.blogspot.com and see my Christmas In July Star Card.

July 8, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Awesome card Carole! Thanks for letting me include it in Christmas in July Wednesday! Hope you'll play along next Wednesday too.
Blessings,
Mary

July 8, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Xonetra said...

this is cute girl !! how did you do that...video tutorial ?!

July 9, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I love this Christmas in July Wednedsday idea! What great cards! Maybe I'll get some energy and inspiration to make one for next week!

July 11, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home