Monday, October 18, 2010

Will you help a child with cancer?

Hi everyone,

I just received this email from my friend Trish, and wanted to pass it along to all of you. Here's an opportunity for a RAK!

Hello ladies.
Hope you all are doing well. This email is to ask all of you for some help. Hopefully you can post this info on your blog or attach a link to my blog (techniquesbytrish.blogspot.com).

After working for my parents business for 10 years, you get to know your customers pretty well and over time they become more like friends. One of the customers had told me last year that he was thrilled that his niece, Madison, was in remission from Leukemia! Their family was over joyed that such a young girl had beat this vicious cancer (she's only 6 years old). However, just last week, their family was just hit with the most horrific news........Madison's cancer has returned.

Now I personally do not know Madison BUT i'm the type of person who wants to help whenever I can. I know that I cant cure her but I can help with making her day a little better by sending her a card to put a smile on her face. So, this is where i'm hoping to get your help.....i'm hoping to get a TON of cards to cheer up Madison. "Get well" cards and anything that is super girly would be perfect!!! And if you'd like to send a small gift, ex: a barbie or stuffed animal, im sure it would cheer her up and keep her company while she spends the next several weeks in the hospital. I know she loves pink, butterflies, and anything girly.

If your interested in helping please send your cards/packages to the following address by Friday, October 29th(please have it in the mail on or before that date):

Trisha Theo
Po Box 7806
North Port, Florida 34290

Thank you everyone in advance for spreading the word and helping this young girl get through such a hard time,
Trish

Ps....if you'd like to send a card to Madison's parents with words of encoragement or your prayers, their names are Bobby & Maria.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Hi,
I just read this post - I make cards for charity... I would love to send a card for this lovely little girl.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Monica

November 20, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it to late to send a card? :)

December 4, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home