Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all having a good Sunday afternoon! We went to early church and then out to breakfast. The sun is actually out today and we're expecting it to get to 57 degrees...goodbye snow, at last!! Got to run to the grocery store later, and I'm hoping when I get back, my mojo will make an appearance and I can make some cards! That rascal mojo's been gone all weekend! What do ya'll do when that happens to you?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Mary

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi Mary! nice to hear its getting warmer over there. I'm in Miami, FL so I actually welcome the cold sometimes. It gets way too hot here sometimes. Today was a t-shirt and shorts type of day while the rest of America is freezing their pants off. Anyhow, I usually watch your videos when I need to get "my mojo" going. They're pretty inspirational to me. Take care and hope you had a good day.

Liz

February 21, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home