Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You! We'll Never Forget!

Good morning everyone,

Today, Veteran's Day, we pause and say a special thank you to those who have served and sacrificed for our country and our freedom. I want to say thank you to my Dad, who served his country in the Navy and the Air Force, and who has now gone on to glory. Thank you to my DH, who served in the Air Force, and my dear brothers-in-law and nephews, who served in the Navy, Air Force, Army and Marines. And thank you to all those men and women whose names I do not know, and faces I'll never see. You've kept our country safe and free. For this, we say,"Thank you"!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen Dooley said...

Such loyality these men and women have. What a great post

November 11, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger lenny said...

Thank you Mary
alles ok
Hug's lenny

November 16, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home