Sunday, October 25, 2009

Get Well Pedestal Card

Good morning guys,

Hope you're all having a good Sunday.

I found out last night that a friend from YouTube is in the hospital and very, very sick. I don't even know her real name, but she's such a sweet person, and I wanted to do something to let her know that I'm thinking of her. I know she has her laptop so she can watch YouTube, so I decided to make her a "video card". Her YouTube name is Krafty Katsy. Please remember her in your prayers, she's very seriously ill. Thanks for your prayers for Katsy and thanks for watching!

Hugs,
Mary

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hey Mary,
I commented on your video, but, was thinking. What about all of us card makers sending her some love with actual cards? Do you know her well enough for her address? I think card makers are some of the most generous and kind folks and thought she really might enjoy receiving so hand made cards along with all of our prayers?! What do you think? Email me at lilacsandlupines@yahoo.com if you think it is something she would enjoy.
Blessings,
Karen Madden

October 25, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Beth aka BR-T said...

Mary you are such an amazing person to make this video card for her! Beth aka BR-T

October 25, 2009 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Hi Mary...I'd love to make her a card, too!!

Hugs,
Terry

October 26, 2009 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger Precious Thoughts said...

Hi Mary I'd like to send her a card as well if you get her address!

October 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Hi everyone! I'm still trying to get an address for KraftyKatsy. You're all so kind and thoughtful for wanting to send her cards. If I get an address, I'll be sure to let you know, but please continue to keep her in your prayers!
Hugs,
Mary

October 30, 2009 at 1:38 AM  
Blogger Sharry said...

Hi Mary,

Just love your Cricut videos. I am a newbie
so appreciate all your tips. Do you think you
could use the cute reindeer on PDDU on a card?
Thanks for sharing all your creativity.

October 31, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home