Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cricut Snowflake Card



Good morning,

Happy Sunday! Hope it's warm where you are...It's windy and cold here, but the sun's out, shining brightly, and that helps.

Here is a snowflake card I made recently, using Cricut Winter Woodland cart for the snowflake. The green Bazzill cs has been embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflakes folder and the patterned cs at the bottom is American Tradtionals "Snow Day". I got it in a pack of 25 sheets at Biglots for $2.00. I thought that was a pretty good deal, when I've paid $1.00 a sheet for patterned cs at my local sb store. I cut the snowflake 4 times and glued it together to get the thickness of chipboard. The ribbon and rhinestone are from my stash. I may use this as my bulk Christmas card this year, since I have plenty of the patterned cs and it's a quick, super simple card to make. Here's a video showing how quick and easy it is to make this card.



Thanks for watching and for stopping by to say hello! Have a great week!

Hugs,
Mary

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth aka BR-T said...

Mary this card is wonderful I love your choice for patterned paper way to think out of the box! Beth

October 18, 2009 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Do you just handwrite your sentiments or stamp them? I enjoy all of your projects! Keep up the good work.

October 18, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thanks so much Beth!

October 18, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Hi Scrap-Stitcher!
My handwriting is horrible, so I use stamps or my computer for the sentiments.
M.

October 18, 2009 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

Love this card and I love how you did the ribbon.
Thanks for sharing

October 19, 2009 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the non traditional colors..great job as usual :)

October 19, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

lOVE IT! I will have for look for the snow flake folder.

October 20, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home