Friday, June 26, 2009

Video Tutorial # 9 Spinner Card

Hi everybody!
As promised, here is a video using the Cricut Wild Card cartridge. I love, love, love this card feature! Can't wait to make these for the kids birthdays. I used MY Mind's Eye glitter paper (gorgeous stuff), ribbon and crystal embellies from my stash, stamps and brown ink from Inkadinkadoo and Martha Stewart, and the large silver brad is from Making Memories. Hope you enjoy the video and as always, thanks for taking the time to stop by! Have a great weekend and don't forget to enter a card or LO in today's sketch challenge!
Blessings,
Mary

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Janis Lewis said...

I love your videos. I love that you show us what you are going to make and then make a 2nd one in front of us. I don't have the Wild Card Cartridge yet, but it's on my ever growing wish list. You did a fabulous job! Love your creations!

June 26, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thank you so much Janis! And thanks again for the blog award! You are such a dear, sweet person!
If you'd ever like me to cut something for you while your waiting to get your cartridge, just let me know, okay?
I'm putting together my list of 15 blogs to pass the award on to, but I'm still at work, so it may take me a while.
Ttyl,
Mary

June 26, 2009 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another great video-- I really do need to do one of these cards...Keep up the great work Mary!

Anj

June 27, 2009 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thanks so much Anj! It's a really fun card to make.

June 27, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home