Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How You Live



Hi guys,
Today My husband and I went to the memorial service for our friend Steve, who passed away last Saturday. It was a beautiful service that celebrated Steve's life and the difference he made in the lives of others. He loved God and was not ashamed or afraid to tell others about God's love for them. He loved his family so much and loved to talk about his kids and grandkids. He was a wonderful friend. While Steve was here he truly LIVED. I've had this song from Point of Grace, in my head all afternoon. I found it on youtube and hope you'll watch and listen to the words. This is how I hope I can start living. This is how Steve lived.
Blessings,
Mary

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Powerful Song Mary,I'm sorry for the loss of your friend Steve,hugs.
~Lizzy

June 10, 2009 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thank you Lizzy. He was a really good person who will be missed so much by so many people.I know where he's at though, so I can't be sad about that!
Blessings,
Mary

June 10, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home