Thursday, August 20, 2009

Doing the Happy Dance...AGAIN!


Hi guys,
I'm so excited to tell you that I'm now a member of the Sewn Together Design Team! Sewn Together is a new line of digital stamps designed by Angela at Sew Many Cards.
If you get a chance please visit the Sew Many Cards site HERE and take a look at the really cute digi stamps you'll find there. They're all adorable and you'll love them! Also every Friday there'll be a freebie so be sure to come by to get the Friday Freebie image.

I'd like to say congratulations to the other new team members. They are:
Cheri
Deanette
Georgia
Jenn
Jennifer
Jeri
Julie
Kim
Donna
Sam
Sarabeth
Sheila
Stephanie
Trish
and Me
I'll have all their blogs posted to my sidebar soon, so you can go and pay them all a visit! The first challenge at Sew Many Cards will be Tuesday, August 25th, so be sure to check it out and join us for the very first challenge!

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Mary

5 Comments:

Blogger sophiesmama said...

Thank you Janis! I hope I can do those cute little digi stamps justice. Be sure to get your freebie on Friday!
Hugs,
Mary

August 20, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Helen Dooley said...

congrats to you!!! I really love being on your DT! I think you have fresh ideas. Thanks and again congrats!

August 20, 2009 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hi Mary just wanted to add my congrats on being a part of the new DT, can't wait to start working with you and getting to know everyone

Crafty hugs Donna

August 21, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger ~Jeri~ said...

hey Mary!!! Wanted to stop in and say Congrats on making the design team! I look forward to working with you and learning from you!! We've got some great talent, so I can't wait to see what everyone makes!!

August 22, 2009 at 1:52 AM  
Blogger Precious Thoughts said...

Congrats Mary I'll be watching all your great cards, checking to see what I can scraplift!!lol

August 23, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home